C & S Country Gardens Fundraising #GroFundMe
Quite often fundraising is challenging, C & S Country Gardens is always trying to find creative ways to support charities and community groups. We do our best to support as many groups as possible via our #GroFundMeFridays program.
#GroFundMeFridays – May 1 – June 30, 2020
Our spring Fundraising program #GroFundMeFridays is open to groups looking to raise funds that support their charitable group, community organization or sports team.
Please, send us your story ASAP as this offer is available to five outstanding community groups or sports teams at this time so act fast. Our contact information can be found in the footer of this article.
Here is how it works:
- Register your organization with C & S Country Gardens.
- Friends and family members are eligible to take part in #GroFundMeFridays
- Purchase any product from C & S Country Gardens on a #GroFundMeFridays, and we will donate 15% of the purchase price (excluding taxes) to one of our listed charities.
- When you are paying for your purchases, please provide the cashier with the name of the charity you would like to support.
- #GroFundMeFridays will be every Friday beginning May 1 to June 30, 2020
- You can pay with cash, debit card, Mastercard and Visa. Payments made with the C & S Country Gardens Fundraising Gift Card program are not eligible, a fundraising contribution has already been provided via our Fundraising Gift Card Promotion.
- We would like to ask your organization to share this program with your friends and family via social media using the hashtag #GroFundMeFridays
- Super simple easy way to raise funds for your organization or sports team.
What we require from your organization or sports team;
- Send us a write up about your organization or sports team to email@example.com, please feel free to include logos and other pertinent internet websites and social media pages. We would like to create awareness of your organization, so we would like to share the information you supply with us on our company website.
- Let us know how you plan to use the funds. Do you require new equipment, a special event or professional development, we are please to provide assistance to help you achieve your objectives.
- Your organization will receive a charitable contribution based on purchases made in support
You can contact us toll free: 888-407-9545 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org