C & S Country Gardens Fundraising Gift Card Programs
Selling C & S Country Gardens Fundraising Gift Cards are a simple cost effective way of raising funds for your community group. For additional information please contact us.
Register your group with C&S Country Gardens to request participation in the online fundraising gift card program. The customer interacts with the online gift card program as follows.
- Customers purchase cards online at www.countrygardener.ca
- Following the purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the customer
- Gift cards are printed and made available for pick-up at C&S Country Gardens retail location. Alternatively, the customer may choose to have the gift cards mailed to an address within Canada. Shipping and handling charges apply
- Cards have no expiration date
- Cards can be used to purchase products and services from C&S Country Gardens retail location
- The fundraising group will receive 10% of the total amount of the gift cards purchased through the online fundraising program.
C & S Country Gardens reserves the right to cancel the program at any time and without notice. If C & S Country Gardens decides to cancel the program all fundraising dollars earned will be paid out according to the schedule above.
Group Fundraising Effort – Paper Sales Form
- Cards may be used to purchase any item sold at C & S Country Gardens
- Available in any denomination of $20 or more
- No Expiration date on cards
- Your fundraising group will receive a 15% sales commission on all gift cards sold
- Program available February to April